? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 3, 2007

We were trying to get some pictures to send out as Christmas cards
My two favorite people in the world
Such a cute and happy family.
She is the best blessing that has ever happened to me.
I wish my hair would look that cute in a pony tail.
Abby doing something she knows she is not suppose to do - mess with the ornaments on the tree. I had to take the picture first. She said moma look. To innocent that I couldn't even fuss at her. I am the luckiest Moma ever!!

1 comments:

JuJu - said...

I love all the new pics:) I hope I get a Christmas Card with a picture;)
send me you address and we will send one to y'all:)

Julia:)