? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 7, 2008

Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have had so much going on here. I was put on heart medicine after my surgery didn't work but the new medication was making me have trouble breathing so it had to be changed. Abby is suffering with her allergies. Her doctor finally agreed she needs to be seen by an allergy doctor. Thank goodness!! She has suffered long enough. Here are some cute pictures. I will be posting several pics to try and catch up.



1 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok, she is so darn cute I wanna just squish her with hugs and kisses! Glad you updated, I check everyday. Hope your doing ok since the surgery and new meds?