? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I finally have posted a ton of random pictures going all the way back to Christmas last year. Sorry it has been so long since I posted but I stay so busy with work (I am a Nursing Instructor so I always have to prepare for my lectures and grade papers), school ( I am back in school to advance my education) and raising a 3 year old. I seem to never have enough time for anything. Well, I am do homework right now but decided to add all these pictures. Make sure you scroll all the way down. There are probably 50 new pics of us. Thanks for stopping by. Abby and her cousin Jamie. This is the week of spring break so we went and visited family.















1 comments:

Kelly said...

You have been busy!!!! Good for you for furthering your education. I love all the new pics! Abby is getting so big!!! She is a doll!