? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 12, 2007

Abby getting ready to go to the State Fair.

She loved feeding the animals.

Abby and Daddy
She did not want to get off this horse. She just wanted to keep riding and riding.

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

great pics!!!!!!!!!!!

HollyGee said...

Hey Pam, Billy and Abby, too!!!

I met you guys down in Guatemala while you were picking up Abby. I was visiting my daughter, Gia and had just made the decision to come back and foster. I remember Abby being full of smiles whenever I saw her. Looks like she still is. She is so gorgeous.

I ended up living in Guatemala for almost 4 months and then brought Gia home in September 06. And then...surprise,surprise!!! We just brought Gia's biological brother home on August 31 of this year. He was born one year and nine days after her. I have my hands full.

I just wanted you to know that you two are to of the nicest people I have ever met and your family is precious.

My, how the time flies!!!

:)