? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome to Abby's blog. I am learning how to do this as I go so when I finally figure this out you will see more pics of this blessing of mine. Thanks and visit often to see what's new.

2 comments:

Nikki Harvey said...

Pam, Billy, and Abby,

I have enjoyed the pictures that you have shared and simply sharing in the growth development of Abby. She is definitely a beautiful princess and worthy of her title. Continue to praise God for her and keep prayer toward her continued development and the rearing of her. Thanks for including me to share in this beautiful process of her.

Princess Abigail said...

Hello Abigail! My name is Abigail too, and I live in France, all the way across the ocean. I am two years old, and I have two elder brothers - I see you will soon have a younger one! Cool! My Mama has created a chapter on my blog called 'Other Abigail blogs' so I am very honoured to inform you that you are now listed there! Looking forward to watching you grow up!
Abigail