? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Abby could not go to daycare today because she was up all night sick...fever, cough and stuffy nose. I wanted a day to rest but I had to take care of my baby girl.
She is just chilling out on the couch watching Dora.
She may be sick but she can still smile for the camera.
My precious angel baby who is my whole world.

1 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

My goodness! I want to eat her up. She is so precious! Hope she is feeling better soon!