? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts and prayers during my surgery. The doctor could not fix the problems I am having with my heart during the surgery yesterday. So now I am on heart medicine twice a day to try and control the symptoms I am having. The doctor said we would have to go back in and try the surgery again another day. I was on that hard table for 4 hours for nothing. I was awake during the whole surgery so I felt everything that was going on. The doctor could not put me to sleep because it would also put my heart to sleep. I will keep you posted if and when I have to have this darn surgery again. Thanks again for all your comments and get well wishes!! Lisa, thanks for the shout out and prayers and your blog. Love you girly!!

Hugs to all,

Pam

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

glad you are OK:)

Kelly said...

I am so sorry you have to go thru this again!!!!! You are in my prayers!

Tracey said...

I ams o glad you are ok even though you have to go through it again:( I think all your heart needs is some besos and hugs from your adorable baby girl:)

Our Family of 5 said...

I have been trying to get this posted on here all day long! I am so glad your back and doing ok. I know it stinks that you have to go through it again, but If it fixes the problem get it fixed girl.
Huge Hugs!
Lisa

Nikki Harvey said...

I'm sorry the outcome was not what you had expected but it is still all apart of God's plan. Know that God has it all under control and look at the better side of it, you and Abby have been having a blast and making some beautiful pictures to make us all smile and rejoice in your joy.