? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday girl

Abby wanted a Dora and Diego birthday. This cake was so beautiful.
Abby was tired and worn out before the party even began. All the children kept trying to see the cake but Abby was being such a butt. All she kept saying was NO MINE!!
We all blewn out the candles as a family. I still am in awe that this is my child. I am so blessed to call this baby girl mine.
I don't know what she was doing here. It looks like she was trying to smile but not really.
Abby loves ears. If you look at any of the pictures where we are holding her she is playing we our ears. She is the funniest child ever.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I LOVE the cake!! Looks like she had a great party!

Anonymous said...

hi baby, let me take off your lttle shorts and rub your toddler p---y through your knickers making you squeal, buck and kick, once I feel hem getting damp from p---y juice I put my hand inside and all 3 fingers in your warm, soft, squishy, puffy, bald, tight 3 yr old p---y , love finger f-----g a little tight p---y while a little girlsoft cotton knickers caress my hand, I work you really good because I want you dripping p--y juice so your kknickers soak it up, then I pull them off, lay you down, spread your legs and tell you how much I want to f--k you but you r way 2 yung so I suck on your p---y until your soft, sexy, tight, toddlr body quivers and shakes to orgasm and you push your sweet little p---y hard into mny face, right now I am doing my little granddaughter her p---y tastes fantastic and I love watching her body enjoy secs play, I keep your p---y juice soaked knickers to smell and suck when I jerk off, happy 3rd baby girl