? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Playing around the house

Abby is so silly and makes my life just so much fun. She is trying to strike a pose..without smiling.
She is acting like she is pouting. All I can say is that she is such a HAM!
Can you say all smiles?
She is trying to be serious again. She kept saying moma I watching re-re (TV).
Ok I will smile so this crazy woman will leave me alone, dang it.
That smile just lights up my life.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Seeing a smile like that..how could you not smile back?? She's got the most precious smile ever!