? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I was just getting out my camera this morning to look at what pictures were on there and Abby starting smiling on key. So I had to take some pictures.
When I am on the computer, Abby brings her chairs and all her toys in the room with me. She has to be everywhere I am.
She was trying to make sweet eyes at me. I don't know what happened to the sweet part!!
See moma I can still make sweet eyes.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Sweet baby girl:) Your heart is going to be good as new and will continue to overflow with love for your angel:)

Kelly said...

What a cutie. Good luck with your heart surgery, I hope its not too serious.

junglemama said...

She is so precious! I hope your surgery goes well. My prayers are with you.