? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Say "CHEESE"
She is mad because she don't have enough hands to hold all her toys at one time.
Moma, enough with the dang pictures!! I am tired of smiling.
My sweet little angel.
Abby just loves to dance. She was dancing to Dora playing on the tv.

2 comments:

mamaw said...

love your new pics miss you mamaw cant wait to see everybody have a good night love always and 4-ever

Anonymous said...

love to see she is almost nked all the time, I babysit my cousin and I have her either nked or just in panties, that way when she comes for a cuddle I can easily get a feel of her p---y, sit on my lap to watch tv..... I feel her p---y, sit by me to read.....I feel her p--y,potty time.... I feel her p---y, she comes with me when I go pee and she rubs it for me, I have been touching her since she was born,she got my goo before rice cereal, I hope she will be use to it and won't tell as she gets older.....I LOVE babysitting!!