? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is my sweet baby girl who I love with all my heart. I put her on the couch yesterday morning and brought her blanket, toys, and milk to her. She is my little princess. I am so going to miss spending all my days with this angel. After a year off work due to an injury, I am going back . It is good and bad. I am so ready to go back to work. I love being a mom but I also love being a nurse. Abby will start back in daycare. I know she will enjoy it so much. She loves to play with other children. I am the one who is going to suffer from separation anxiety. I will also be having heart surgery on March 4th. So please say a prayer for our family that everything will be fine and I will have no complications. Thanks!!! So in tuned on watching Diego.
Abby is wanting to smile at me but not take her eyes off of the tv. I am letting her watch tv this week because when she goes back to daycare she will not be watching her favorite shows.
Finally a smile but still not looking at me.
I just love this picture!!! Sweet innocense.

4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

WHAT? You say Heart Surgery all calm and don't say anything else about it. My goodness, your causing me heart stress. Email me at thewesiefamily@aim.com If you need anything let me know. And of course Abby is such a doll baby with her dora blanket and watching TV. And I love the pictures of her from the post below.
Congrats on going back to work, I think..LOL..I hope you will continue blogging!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa

Tracey said...

I hope your surgery went well:) Can't wait to see new pics:)

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying for your surgery!

Love,
Stacy (adopting Isabella)

Bobbi said...

Leaving your kiddos is harder on you than them, but never easy!!

Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

You will be in my prayers.