? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 9, 2008



Abby was dancing being soooo silly!!!
I love this baby girl with all my heart. She is the sunshine in my day. Thank you God for allowing me to be her mommy.


2 comments:

HollyGee said...

I was just about to email you back and expalin to you how to make the pictures bigger but looks like you figured it out.

Abby is so gorgeous, she has a killer smile...just like her Momma.

:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Abby is beautiful! I found you via Candy's blog. Hugs,
Lisa