? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 18, 2008

Abby and I drove almost 2 hours yesterday to spend the day with my dad, step-mom, and my older sister...Pappy, Nanna and Tanti. We had a great time. I don't live close to any of my family so I enjoy the time I do get to spend with them.
Pappy is playing with Abby's princess cell phone. I think he kinda liked all the sounds it made. Abby just loves her Pappy.
Abby loves her Nanna too!!! You can see Abby took her cell phone away from Pappy.
She loves her Tanti too. Actually, Abby usually don't meet anyone she doesn't like.
This was in the car when we left Nanna and Pappy's. She was so tired that she slept the whole 2 hours back home. It was a very quite and boring trip home. Can't wait to see them again. We can't wait to see Mamaw and Aunt Tisty too. My mom and little sister live about 6 hours away so we don't see them as much as I want to. We miss them sooooo much!!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hey girl..Looks like a great day. Abby is SO STINKIN CUTE>>>STILL!!!!! HUGS

junglemama said...

Awww, I love the pic of her sleeping. :)

Kelly said...

Your Abby reminds me so much of my Skylie. She is such a cutie!!!I just found your blog and love it I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blogroll.If so leave me a comment and I'll take you off.
www.skyliesmiles.blogspot.com