? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 4, 2008

My beautiful angel baby. She is the joy of my life (along with my husband).
Abby just loves Kleenex. She likes to pull one apart and then say Moma - two.
She looks like she is up to something. The Good Lord only knows what it is.
Abby loves to play peek-a-boo with anyone... especially her moma.
We had a great day today. Abby and I just hung around the house playing with her baby doll while daddy went hunting. I can bet you we had more fun then daddy did sitting on that deer stand on such a cold day.

0 comments: