? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oh, I finally found my cell phone. So now I will take your picture.
Moma that is enough pictures. I don't feel good and I am tired of smiling!
Abby and her daddy went out to eat and moma had a girl's night out with Aunt Re. This was only the third time to go out without Abby. I missed her so much but I have to say I had a great time. I didn't get home until midnight. Thanks Aunt Re for a night out that was well over due. Let's do it again soon!!
My sweet baby girl.

4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

She has such a great smile. Adorable Chair! Where did you get it? Do tell..Laughing!

JuJu - said...

she is getting so big Pam - she looks so grown up - a real beauty:):)

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

To "our family of 5"

That is a Dora rocking chair and it came from Wal Mart. It is so cute and very well made. Abby just loves to rock her babies to sleep. It was a great but that I know Abby will use for years. Thanks for visiting our blog. Hope you come back soon.

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

I meant to say that is was a great buy. I am so crazy these days.