? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Abby and Daddy playing and just being silly!!
Abby decided this night to not wear a shirt...don't know why but she just wouldn't keep one on. Normally she will put on her shirt and say "I cover up my ta-tas".
You can see her suntan from the kini when we went swimming.
Playing with Daddy will really wear you slap out!!!
And now Daddy is down for the count. Abby kept saying daddy up!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is just too cute!!!!I love how she took Daddy out!!!! LOL

Laurie said...

She is too cute! When they get these ideas in their head...like no shirt...how do you ever sway them to put one one! I totally get it! :)

Anonymous said...

no way I could resist taking her knickers off and eating her p---y, just look at her in total submission " daddy take me please , pull my knickers off and make me feel like a big girl"