? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am so sorry for not posting any new pics. Well, here are a couple from 4th of July.
I have been so BUSY lately that I don't know if I am coming or going.
I just spent a week at a teacher's workshop and Billy and Abby went with me.
Now, I am preparing my lectures because school starts back next week and I will also be taking classes of my own. I will be going to school for the next few years working on my Bachelors and Masters Degrees. I must be crazy thinking I can do all that....teach nursing, take classes, be a good mom and wife. I probably will lose my mind.

Abby was chilling with her cousin, Jamie. We all had a great time that day!!

3 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so happy to see updated pictures!! Missed ya!!

Tracey said...

Busy lady! Wow! Just take time to breathe:) Love the pics!!

Kelly said...

You do have a LOT going on , good to see you !!!!