? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

These pictures were taken at Abby's school right before her hair was cut off. I just about cry when I see how long her hair actually was. I am ready for it to grow back. The short hair is cute, just not my Abby.
Such a beauty!!

7 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

She IS such a beauty, but equally so with short hair! Her smile is unbelievable!

Stacy

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Abby is a doll whether her hair is short or long!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, absolutely beautiful! You know I love Abby to pieces, but bring the long hair back. It looks so pretty long!

Laurie said...

What beautiful pictures! I love her new doo! I think it looks very thick and healthy. If she is anything like Bella, it grows SOOOOO fast! Hang in there mama! :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful pics! What a doll!

junglemama said...

How beatiful! Love the dress and hairbow!

Kelly said...

She is so gorgeous whether her hair is long or short.