? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I went to a teacher's workshop the first week in August and Abby and Billy came with me. While I was in a classroom from 8-5 everyday, they were having a good time at the pool. Showing off her new kini.

Let me introduce to you "Miss Priss"!!
I think I will model for Moma this time.
What a smile she has!!

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I could see her modeling for sure!
Soo cute!!!

Stacy

Tracey said...

So cute! Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue...here she comes!!

Anonymous said...

I want to get her nked and take her to the showers, I will make her feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I am jerking off looking at her and thinking what I want to do to her