? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Make sure you check out all of the new pics below...about 4-5 new posts.
I am trying to catch up for not posting lately. Hope you enjoy all the new pictures. I will try to post more often so you can see my beautiful baby girl. Thanks for stopping by...

This is another instructor that I teach with. She rode with us to the teacher's workshop. We had lots of fun with Granny Becky.

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Glad you updated! She is so darn cute. I love her Kini! Great pictures!!

Robyn said...

All of the pics are adorable!!

Robyn