? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I need to tell you about two things that are going on in our lives right now.

1. Abby really needs your prayers. She has been so sick for a while now with a sinus infection that will not let up. Well, she has been on medicine for over a month now and no better at all. As you know, she started allergy shots about 3 weeks ago for a deathly allergy to fire ants. Her allergy doctor referred us back to Abby's ENT for evaluation of her sinuses. The ENT ordered a CT scan of her sinuses (which by the way, was a horrible experience for her). The CT was not good. She is having surgery this Friday 16th. The doctor is going to remove her adenoids, clean out her sinuses and culture what he removes, and also place a PICC line in her arm to come home on 2-3 weeks of IV medications. A PICC line is a type of IV that can stay in the arm for longer periods of time and the patient can go home with it. I was trained to put in PICC lines on adults so I know what all is involved in doing the procedure and that scares me to death. I just pray that this will finally help her. She is not even 3 and this will be her third surgery. I know she is tired all having to do all of this just like Mommy is. But I will do whatever it takes to get my baby girl better. She is at home today from daycare because she is running 102 fever. I know it is from her sinuses. Please pray with me to let this help her to get better.

2. In the midst of all that is going on with Abby, my husband and I are starting up the adoption process again. We are paperwork ready for Guatemala but did not make the 12/31/07 deadline. We are talking with several agencies about other Latin American adoptions like from Peru, Columbia, El Salvador or Ecuador. We really wanted our son to be from Guatemala but with all the stuff going on over there, I don't see that as a possibility. But we really want a son and that is why we are exploring other countries. If anyone has any information on these countries or adoption agencies please email me at ruffruffx3@yahoo.com . Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Prayer in numbers really help. I hope to be able to blog more often because I will home for the next several weeks. I will keep you updated on Abby and the adoption. Please visit our blog and tell others about us.

God Bless,
Pam

7 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

OH NO! Girl when it rains it pours! We will be sending up loads of prayers for both Abby and you and hubby. I wish I was closer, I would totally be there. I feel bad for you. I know you have so much going on. Please let me know that she is ok. I will be thinking about you all! Email me your address again.
TheWesieGang@sssnet.com
Love ya both,
Lisa

Our Family of 5 said...

I got so worked up reading about Abby that I forgot to say Congrats on the new adoption and getting things moving. I don't really know much about the other countries, but I will keep my ears open for you.

JuJu - said...

I am so sorry Abby is sick! I am praying for her - keep us updated!

You know I have been praying for adoption number 2 for a long time now for you guys!

Keep me posted on your progress!

Love to the three of you !

Julia:)

Pineapple Princess said...

Faithfully praying!

Stacy

Kelly said...

We will keep Abby in our prayers. Hang in there ! It must be so scary going thru all of this but hopefully this will be the fix all and she won't have any more problems! I don't know of any angencies right now but if I hear any good ones I'll pass it along. Hugs to you all

Tracey said...

Poor baby girl! I know she will be good as new after her surgery!!
I am so jealous that you get to adopt again! Horray for you guys!!! I know you will find the perfect little man to go with that perfect little lady!!

Donna said...

Hey - Lisa sent me over from her blog...just wanted to let you know we're praying for your little girl (who, btw is absolutely precious!). So sorry to hear she's having a rough time.