? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 23, 2008

This is just about my favorite picture of Abby. She looks so happy. I am glad to see her smiling at this again. She stayed sick for so long. I just pray the surgery and medicine will finally get her to feeling better. She lights up a room with that smile!
She is watching Wonder pets. If anyone knows the song on that show you will know what I am talking about. I can sing to Abby....What's gonna work?.....and Abby says Teamwork (weenwoke)
It is just too cute to hear her sing that.
Abby loves to show off her tight abs. I wish mine looked like that. No chance of that happening in this life time.
If you read my earlier posts then you know we are starting the adoption process again. We are looking at domestic and international this time. We are trying to prepare Abby for a brother so it will not be such a shock to her. In this picture, she is saying Bubby. I think that will be his nickname from her.
She loves to play with her wallet and credit cards. She has to take them out of her purse and tries to count them and puts them back in her wallet. That purse has to go every where with us. She is already such a DIVA!!

6 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

I totally wanna kiss her up! She is totally a DIVA. Love her smile and even her frown. I am sure she will be a fantastic Big Sister!!

Kelly said...

She is such a doll and we are praying for her! We got some tioght abs over here and no its not me LOL TOTAL DIVAS!

One Busy Momma said...

Oh no!!! Credit cards already???
Watch out shoe stores!!!! :)

So glad she is smiling!!!!!

Denise

Dena said...

so i may need that dora chair - awesome!!!

Tracey said...

Need more pics...

Candy said...

LOVE that first pic and we have the SAME FROGGY PJS


HUGS