? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 23, 2008

This is Abby telling me no to taking her picture while she is getting her antibiotic. She does NOT like to look at her PICC line or for that matter anyone looking at it. I have to flush it 2x a day and she gets her medicine 1x a day. It is a struggle to get her to let me touch it some days. We have a week and a half still to go. I am ready for it to be taken out and so is she.
As you can tell, she is pulling her arm away not wanting me to take a picture of it. But after taking the pic I would show her what she looked like and then she would let me take some.
This is a close up of the PICC line in her arm. It is held in place with a stitch on each side. I know it can't feel good constantly pulling on her skin. She has been a real trooper about having this in her arm. I just hate that she has it over Memorial day weekend. We usually get invited to 2 swimming parties. What a bummer for all of us!! Maybe we will still go and let her put her feet in the water. My poor baby girl.
She doesn't mind showing it as long as it is wrapped up.
This is my other child. His name is Tiny Boy.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Pam - Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am so sorry Abby has been so sick but glad she is doing better. Hopefully better forever and no more sinus problems!

Give her a big hug from me and Bella and tell her we think she is muy bonita! :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Our Family of 5 said...

OH MY GOODNESS! MY grandpa used to have a dog that looked just like Tiny Boy but his name was John Paul. I know goofy but hey, it totally reminded me seeing him.

One Busy Momma said...

Poor baby...

Hope this medicine does the trick!

Denise