? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today is our Forever Family Day!!! We have had Abby for 2 year now and let me just say that the time has flown by. She is our whole world and the light of our life. I thank God and her birthmom everyday for the precious gift of being Abby's Mommy.

This was our first family picture. It was taken in Antigua, Guatemala.

We love this baby girl so much!!

Happy Forever Family Day my sweet angel baby.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hooray! I am so happy for all 3 of you:) Enjoy that precious little gift!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Forever day! Sheesh I am playing catch up again=)

Kelly said...

I am so behind...Hapyy Forever Family Day! @ years...Its amazing isn't it? How did we get so lucky?