? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This was one Sunday morning before church. Abby is smiling because she knew she was caught. I told her not to get out her baby and toys that morning because we were kinda in a hurry (as we always seem to be). But I saw how cute and sweet it was so I decided to take some pictures. My reason for living!
Can't you just eat those cheeks up???
My sweet, beautiful angel. She is my whole world and I am so blessed to be her Mommy.
This is her BIG CHEEZY SMILE!!!


0 comments: