? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Abby and I just having a good time hanging out this morning.
I could just squeeze her up....oh wait, I do that all the time.
She had about enough of picture taking. She was trying to get off the rocker.
She said no more Mommy meaning she was getting tired of the camera.
So this is the last picture I could get her to smile for. We are getting ready to go shopping. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Your little girl reminds me of my oldest! Sooo beautiful!!! ;)

(not biased at all.... :)

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Hope you had fun shopping!!

Robyn

Kelly said...

She is so so cute!!!!

Donna said...

Good Lord - she's Ah-dor-A-ble! Just precious - so glad she's doing better.

And hoping she loves the camera again soon. I, can see how you would just want to snap her pictures all day long!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a doll...Im glad she is better! I have a 2 year old Abby too!