? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the last several weeks. She is doing much better now and now that the PICC line is out we all will be doing much better. Mommy was tired of messing with that stupid thing but it seemed to do the trick.

On a much sadder note, I told everyone that Billy and I were adopting again but it seems that God had other plans for us. I have some medical issues that are causing some problems with the adoption agency so we feel it may just be not in God's will for us right now. We had already bought many things for him just hoping that things would work out and we had to return them all last weekend. It was a tough decision but we are still so thankful and blessed to have the most wonderful daughter in the world. I may be a little partial though. Please continue to pray for us that we get through this. Our belief in God is very strong so we know He does all things for a reason but we may not know what it is just yet. We went through this same thing last year with not making the 12/31/07 deadline in Guatemala and having to stop that adoption. I think two times is enough so no adoption plans anytime in the future for us....unless God chooses otherwise. Thanks so much!!!

Love in Christ,
Pam

5 comments:

Tracey said...

So glad the little lady is doing well. And so sorry to hear that your adoption plans have been put on hold. I am sure everything will turn out the way it is supposed to:)
XOXOX

Kelly said...

So good to hear the Little Moss is doing well. :) I always hold on to the thought that Everything Happens For A Reason, even if I can't make sense of it in the now. Hugs

Kelly said...

Oh Crap I meant Little Miss Sorry

Our Family of 5 said...

WHAT? What happened? Email me!

Robyn said...

I'm glad Abby is doing better. I am so sorry about your adoption plans being put on hold. I will be praying for you!!

Robyn