? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

For some strange reason lately it seems Abby only wants to play with her kitchen is when we are getting ready to go to church. I don't know why. She is just strange like that.
My baby girl isn't such a baby anymore. I get so sad when I see how much she is growing and doing. I know that have to grow up, it just seems like she has grown to much over night.
She was singing....enough said!!
I asked her for a hug......do you think she was happy to give me one. I love the angel baby with all my heart and soul.
She is saying Thank you and good night. Not really but it looks like she is. LOL!!!
Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

I love her little green dress! What a cutie she is. Such a little diva!

Tracey said...

CUTIE pie!!! So sweet!

Kelly said...

She is so pretty!!!!I just love her dress.

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Abby is a doll!!

Robyn