? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just look at this beautiful baby girl.
We were getting ready to go out and eat. Notice the purse on her shoulder. She is just like me already.
Million dollar smile.

She was tired of smiling for the camera. I also believe she was watching Diego on tv and I was getting in her way.

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

She is such a doll! I totally think she has grown! Look how long her hair is getting!

Laurie said...

She is just tooooo precious! I love the last picture too.