? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Well, Saturday I decided to get all of my hair cut off short. So while I was getting my hair cut, Abby just kept saying she wanted her hair cut too like Mommy. So I asked the lady to trim Abby's hair but daddy wanted her hair in a bob. I have to say that I just about cried when the first cut was made. But it does look very cute and most of all, Abby absolutely LOVES it. It is so much easier to wash, dry and fix now. Don't know if I will keep it short but it is cute for now.
Don't you just LOVE the fake smile here. She was trying to be cheezy.
She had just about had enough of all the pictures. Leave your comments about the new-do and tell me what you think about it.
She is so funny all the time. Just silly!!
THE GET AWAY!!!! LOL

8 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok, hair or no hair, she is adorable! It looks great! Love the puppy shower curtain btw..LOL

Tracey said...

Welcome to the world of short hair! I love the bob! So very cute!!

Katie said...

Love the haircut . Especially for summer. I am very tempted to do the same thing to Ariannas hair

Robyn said...

How adorable!! I love Abby's new 'do!!

Robyn

JuJu - said...

that child is GORGEOUS!

Kelly said...

I love it !!!! Its so cute!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Abby is beautiful!!! I love her new haircut!!! It is similar to my daughter's. Abby has a beautiful middle name too (same as my daughter)!!

Sharon

junglemama said...

She is so photogenic!