? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I want to say a shout out and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend LISA. Happy Birthday Girlie. Hope you had a great day. Well, Abby is letting me take some pictures of her. She is being very funny these days about letting me take pictures.
She is saying CHEEZE!!!
It is still hard for me to believe that God gave me such a wonderful gift. I thank Him everyday for allowing me to be Abby's mommy.
She was helping me cook breakfast. See her shopping cart...it has her cooking utensils and pots. And she brought me the camera and said "Mommy, cheese"
Don't quite know what she was doing here but I know we were having lots of fun..whatever it was. Never a dull moment with Abby around.

1 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Thank you for my shout out! The only thing missing from the day is if you were here! Thanks my friend!