? ??????????????Butterfly Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 750 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Emo Princess? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (21 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2424 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If you look close at this picture, you will see that Abby got her PICC line out of her arm today!! YEAH! She took her first real bath in three weeks. I bet she will sleep so good tonight having a good warm bath and not having that thing sticking her in the arm.
She is so tired but don't want to go to bed yet. She had a rough time when that nurse was taking out her PICC line. Abby was crying, kicking, and really having a difficult time. I am so thankful all that is behind us and Abby is doing quite well. Her nose seems to be cleared up at least for the moment. Let's pray that it lasts a little while.
She didn't want me taking any pictures of her or her arm so I caught her off guard while she was watching her new Dora movie.
I love this baby girl with all my heart. I am just glad that after 3 weeks maybe she can play normal and have a good time.
She finally let me take a picture of her Dora bandaid. I sure wished I owned some Dora stock as much as we spend buying all the stuff.

0 comments: